Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10393 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 102% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,049 (kr 38,962) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 3 hours ago)