Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10299 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 98% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,158 (kr 40,375) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tucson, Arizona costs $4.99 (about 2 hours ago)