Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10275 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 101% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,416 (kr 42,977) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 80,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 75,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)