Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11139 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 120% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,885 (kr 61,814) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamamatsu costs ¥120 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tampere costs €0.07 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)