Cost of living in Tromsø, Norway compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11070 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tromsø (Norway) is 119% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,851 (kr 61,885) in Tromsø to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 2 hours ago)