Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.653 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,838 (C$2,814) in Trois-Rivières.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (19 minutes ago)