Cost of living in Trois-Rivières, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trois-Rivières (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,375 (C$4,676) in Trois-Rivières to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)