Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,802 in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (30 minutes ago)