Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,580 in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)