Cost of living in Trnava, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trnava (Slovakia) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,631 in Trnava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)