Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 333 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.621 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,333 (3,759 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php25 (8 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)