Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 23% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,984 (5,963 Dinar) in Tripolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Madrid costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perigueux costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Muscat costs ﷼ 18 (about 2 hours ago)