Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 16% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,315 (4,114,360 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Patras costs €250 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £48 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Denver, Colorado costs $329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Murcia costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)