Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00059 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 22% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,568 (4,328,687 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨400 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (about 1 hour ago)