Cost of living in Tripoli, Lebanon compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00056 EUR / LBP
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tripoli (Lebanon) is 17% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,225 (3,945,018 L£) in Tripoli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Francisco, California costs $5,782 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Melbourne costs AU$1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Long Beach, California costs $159 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,450 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (38 minutes ago)