Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 9% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,084 (2,457 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)