Cost of living in Trinidad, Cuba compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,977 (2,425 CUC) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hisar costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)