Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12934 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,261 ($b9,751) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (39 minutes ago)