Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13442 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,892 ($b14,079) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Pune costs ₨295 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (about 3 hours ago)