Cost of living comparison between Trieste, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 500 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,048 in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €25,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 3 hours ago)