Cost of living comparison between Trieste, Italy and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 497 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trieste (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,878 in Trieste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norrköping costs 719 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 2 hours ago)