Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 300 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,106 in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)