Cost of living in Trento, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trento (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,125 in Trento to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portoviejo costs $3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $35 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 2 hours ago)