Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 17% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,905 in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)