Cost of living in Trenčín, Slovakia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trenčín (Slovakia) is 13% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,732 in Trenčín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (43 minutes ago)