Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27403 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,951 (7,121TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)