Cost of living in Trabzon, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25455 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Trabzon (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,964 (7,715TL) in Trabzon.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €20 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (42 minutes ago)