Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.643 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 47% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,387 (AU$5,268) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (38 minutes ago)