Cost of living in Townsville, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.667 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Townsville (Australia) is 52% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,955 (AU$7,429) in Townsville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (44 minutes ago)