Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,617 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)