Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,750 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)