Cost of living in Tours, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 273 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tours (France) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,875 in Tours to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (20 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £409 (about 1 hour ago)