Cost of living comparison between Toulouse, France and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulouse (France) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,759 in Toulouse to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)