Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 359 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 31% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,927 in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)