Cost of living in Toulon, France compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toulon (France) is 25% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,373 in Toulon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 2,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)