Cost of living in Toruń, Poland compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23945 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toruń (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,379 (9,934 zł) in Toruń.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (39 minutes ago)