Cost of living in Torreón, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 353 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04463 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Torreón (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,102 (Mex$ 24,687) in Torreón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)