Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,447 prices entered by 1,227 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,700 (C$4,234) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)