Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,211 prices entered by 1,046 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,327 (C$6,508) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)