Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,442 prices entered by 948 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.722 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,388 (C$6,080) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)