Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,661 prices entered by 1,241 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.644 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,786 (C$4,325) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)