Cost of living in Toronto, Canada compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,991 prices entered by 1,017 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.679 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 37% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,288 (C$6,313) in Toronto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)