Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Torbat-e Heydariyeh has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 49% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,073 (﷼ 48,955,300) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 40 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mendoza costs ARS $150 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $1,017 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 103,394 Ariary (27 minutes ago)