Cost of living comparison between Toowoomba, Australia and Alicante, Spain
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 41% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,239 (AU$6,055) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reading, Berkshire costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (about 3 hours ago)