Cost of living in Toowoomba, Australia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 275 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toowoomba (Australia) is 55% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,249 (AU$5,086) in Toowoomba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)