Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04489 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,253 (Mex$ 27,922) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 700,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (about 2 hours ago)