Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 354 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04267 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,369 (Mex$ 32,092) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (38 minutes ago)