Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04349 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,530 (Mex$ 35,186) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)