Cost of living in Toluca, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 300 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04800 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toluca (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,527 (Mex$ 31,805) in Toluca.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Norwich costs £149 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Helsinki costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,064 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,800 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)