Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio, United States compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 586 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.932 EUR / USD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toledo, Ohio (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,332 ($4,647) in Toledo, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saarbrücken costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 25,000 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Brisbane costs AU$60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)