Cost of living comparison between Tokyo, Japan and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00884 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 104% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,630 (¥749,983) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Valencia costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,300 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (about 1 hour ago)