Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,566 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00767 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 69% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,891 (¥507,473) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (33 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Orlando, Florida costs $10 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Guelph costs C$2.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (about 1 hour ago)