Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 260 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 7% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,347 (11,468,886 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)