Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 12% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,510 (11,538,517 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)