Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 5% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,302 (8,317,472 Ariary) in Toamasina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (32 minutes ago)