Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00750 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,447 (193,018 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2,745 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fresno, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)