Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00861 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,488 (288,979 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beersheba costs 27 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (40 minutes ago)