Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 286 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 21% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,376 (280,247 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Prague costs 3,500 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)