Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01306 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,214 (₨92,989) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ahmedabad costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$168 (about 1 hour ago)