Cost of living in Tiruppur, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiruppur (India) is 40% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,388 (₨106,040) in Tiruppur.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $0.63 (43 minutes ago)