Cost of living comparison between Tirupati, India and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 50% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,554 (₨113,671) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)