Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli, India compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 EUR / INR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tiruchchirappalli (India) is 47% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,051 (₨84,349) in Tiruchchirappalli.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Manila costs Php56 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.36 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨150 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨600 (42 minutes ago)