Cost of living in Tiraspol, Moldova compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04766 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tiraspol (Moldova) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,105 (44,176 Leu) in Tiraspol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Malé costs 55 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 3 hours ago)