Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 932 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00776 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 27% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,469 (189,267 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trapani costs €407 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (about 1 hour ago)