Cost of living in Tirana, Albania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 736 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00729 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,172 (297,939 Lek) in Tirana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)