Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 580 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21463 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 37% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,251 (5,828 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cape Town costs R 17 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (about 1 hour ago)