Cost of living in Timisoara, Romania compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 618 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21574 EUR / RON
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Timisoara (Romania) is 38% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,365 (6,329 lei) in Timisoara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)