Cost of living in Tilburg, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tilburg (Netherlands) is 50% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,859 in Tilburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 3,000 kr (3 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.88 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (39 minutes ago)