Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04963 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,128 (Mex$ 42,882) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)