Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04468 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,332 (Mex$ 29,809) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bauru costs R$ 500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $477 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)