Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 439 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04759 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,151 (Mex$ 45,202) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 2 hours ago)