Cost of living in Tijuana, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 445 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04914 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tijuana (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,656 (Mex$ 33,703) in Tijuana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)