Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13296 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 8% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,989 (元22,480) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £5.50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gothenburg costs 16 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3,010 (about 1 hour ago)