Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13062 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 10% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,889 (元14,458) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)