Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01300 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,635 (125,720 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €600 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (42 minutes ago)