Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 382 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01264 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 26% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,474 (116,560 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)