Cost of living comparison between Thimphu, Bhutan and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 22% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,539 (185,790 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)