Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.33973 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 42% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,629 (EC$13,626) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)