Cost of living comparison between The Hague, Netherlands and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 505 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 57% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,710 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 28,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shijiazhuang costs 元20 (42 minutes ago)