Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 465 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,950 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 30,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $1,931 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Trujillo costs S/. 6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)