Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 440 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 59% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,155 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (35 minutes ago)