Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 58% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,742 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (9 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (24 minutes ago)