Cost of living in Tétouan, Morocco compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 315 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08864 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tétouan (Morocco) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,162 (13,105 Dirham) in Tétouan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aracaju costs R$ 26 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yangon costs 1,000,000 Kyat (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $25 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €299 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (31 minutes ago)