Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01322 EUR / MZN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 7% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,798 (211,713 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Budapest costs 440 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $700 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €70 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b15 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (29 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (37 minutes ago)