Cost of living in Ternopil, Ukraine compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 298 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03403 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ternopil (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,695 (79,209₴) in Ternopil.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bangalore costs ₨14,000 (30 minutes ago)