Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,642 in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)