Cost of living in Terni, Italy compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017.
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Terni (Italy) is 26% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,517 in Terni to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)