Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29418 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,964 (R$ 10,076) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (42 minutes ago)