Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26098 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,930 (R$ 7,395) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)