Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04526 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,170 (Mex$ 25,838) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$102 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $800 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)