Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04961 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 42% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,884 (Mex$ 37,987) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)