Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico vs Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 174 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04386 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Alicante you would need to make just about €944 (Mex$ 21,531) in Tepic.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)