Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04513 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,066 (Mex$ 23,614) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)