Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06565 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 30% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,612 (R 24,560) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)