Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,317 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25037 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 75% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,699 (22,762 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Groningen costs €8,888 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Formosa costs ARS $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bauru costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)