Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,983 prices entered by 227 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23623 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 66% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,493 (14,787 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (23 minutes ago)