Cost of living comparison between Tel Aviv, Israel and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,452 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23884 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 69% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,498 (23,021 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 141TL (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston costs J$6,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kaliningrad costs руб 20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$31,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩33,100,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.050 (about 1 hour ago)