Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25694 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 81% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,652 (21,999 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rennes costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (23 minutes ago)