Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 306 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25938 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 28% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,246 (8,660TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)