Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 4,264 prices entered by 445 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 25% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Alicante you would need to make just about €2,452 (﷼ 85,741,273) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (17 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (about 1 hour ago)