Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Alicante, Spain
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 5,164 prices entered by 527 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,237 (﷼ 60,921,472) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (43 minutes ago)