Cost of living comparison between Tegucigalpa, Honduras and Alicante, Spain
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 578 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04072 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 6% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,454 (L 84,815) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)