Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03942 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is about the same as in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,061 (L 77,646) in Tegucigalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)