Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 588 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03449 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 20% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,831 (L 53,082) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $367 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)