Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37771 EUR / GEL
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 39% cheaper than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Alicante you would need to make just about €1,908 (5,051 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (27 minutes ago)