Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Alicante, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 303 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.648 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 65% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,361 (NZ$8,267) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lugano costs CHF 2.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (39 minutes ago)