Cost of living comparison between Tauranga, New Zealand and Alicante, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Alicante? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 69% more expensive than in Alicante (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,500 (NZ$8,215) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Alicante.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)